Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sydney turns 3


I can't believe my baby is three!!! I don't know how it happened, but she just suddenly grew up! She doesn't have a rail on her bed, no booster seat for meals, working on not using a bib anymore.... What the heck?! And she has become quite the story teller now. She's always saying stuff like, "And the other day....". It's hilarious! She is one busy and active girl. She loves to play outside and ride her bike. She loves to have friends over to play or play at their house. Sometimes she loves her friend's moms more than me. She even has them take her to nursery on Sunday instead of us. What happened? Sometime I feel like she doesn't need me anymore, but then she comes up and says "I know that I love you mom," and gives me a big hug and kiss. She's such a sweet girl. It's moments like these that make being a parent all worth it. She's a great big sister. She tries to help out so much. She is the best at making Kimberly laugh. She doesn't even have to do much to do that. She loves baths with Kimberly. She finally has a friend to play with in there! She continues to Love books and reading with mom. She knows her ABC's and can count to fifteen. We are still working on colors. She tells me when lights are green to go and stop on red. It amazes me how quickly they learn. We love being her mom and look forward to all the fun times ahead!

No comments: