Monday, October 11, 2010

Kimberly is 6 months old!

She loves chewing on her bottom lip!

I can't believe it's been six months since having my little girl! So Crazy! Pretty soon I'll have a three year old! What the heck?! Kimberly is such A SWEET AND HAPPY GIRL. She is so patient with her sister. She takes a lot from Sydney. Kimberly is sitting up and enjoying the new view from there. She loves to eat already, after just one week. Every time she sees one of us drinking from a cup, she opens her mouth so wide. It's so cute! She enjoys having her alone time in the play pen too, which has been nice for mom. It's protection from harm and Sydney! She's sleeping better, usually only waking up twice at night. She's taking three naps a day. I took her for her check up today and everything looks great! She's 16 lbs. 3/4 Oz., 26 1/2 in. long. Her head isn't flat in the back anymore. I took her out of the sleep positioner wedge about two weeks ago. With that out of the way, she has been rolling on her tummy during the night. She doesn't like that and she will let me know by screaming a the top of her lungs. I'm so grateful Sydney sleeps through it all! We love Little Kimberly and are so grateful to have her a as a part of our family. I can't wait till the day when her and Sydney can really be friends and understand each other, not that they don't do that now...

No comments: