Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sydney's Stung

We were downstairs watching TV and Sydney started crying for what seemed like no reason. Jason picked her up and put her on his lap. he noticed a paper wasp in her skirt. He brushed it off and told me he thought she was stung. I checked and sure enough, she was. I took her upstairs and threw some honey and a band aid on. Then Jason killed the wasp and flushed it down the toilet with Sydney. She thought that was pretty neat! She kept saying daddy flushed the "buzzy bee"down the toilet and it's all gone! I never thought one of our kids would be stung in our house. I guess they want to come in where it's warm, with the season changing and cooling off. I have to say that Sydney was a real trooper!

The honey instantly cooled the sting!
We both walked away from the table for a minute and Sydney found the ice cream. Everything was all better after that!

No comments: