Friday, October 29, 2010

Ward Fall Harvest

Our ward had a fall harvest party on Friday. It was fabulous, probably the best activity I've ever been to in this ward. Unfortunately Jason couldn't come because of his work schedule. I was spoiled most of the night with young women and friends taking the kids. It felt weird, but good.Getting our little ducky ready!
They did hayrides. As soon as we got there, Sydney did not want to go on it. Then she went on because her nursery leader Heather was on. And of course, our dear sweet Maryann took Kimberly.
The little girl that Sydney is hugging is Allyson, her BFF. They were doing a cake walk with cupcakes.
Sharon helped Sydney roast hot dogs which Sydney loved! Sharon is one of my best friends and like another second mother to me. We actually met in December when we were put in the Primary Presidency together. It only took a short time to know that I wanted her at Kimberly's birth. It's amazing how the Lord works!

I love that we got two years out of Sydney's Triceratops costume. I had her try it on in September and I had the intention of lending it out, but once it was on, she wanted to be it again!
Rebecca helped me out tons and took Sydney trunk or treating that we just did on a table.
Me and my adorable girls!

Gary, Sharon and Kimberly

No comments: