Saturday, June 26, 2010

Owlz Opening Day

We went to the Orem Owlz home opener. Sydney was so excited! The first 1,000 fans got a poster. Sydney loves having that on her wall! Sydney was really into the game this year. She kept cheering for anyone at bat, no matter what team they were on... Kimberly did well. A few times it got a little too loud for her, but she was okay. I look forward to catching a few more games this summer! Besides garage sales, this is one of my favorite summer activities!
It was a little too loud at the beginning fr the girls!

It was so nice having an empty seat in front of us!

Sydney thought the mascot, Hootz, was cool till he came up close to her!
NICE!
I hate doing the self photos, but I noticed lately that I'm never in any pictures because I'm always taking them...
Kimberly didn't quite make it!

No comments: