Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kimberly- 3 Months Old




Kimberly turned 3 months old on Wednesday. It's hard to believe. Where has the time gone?! She is such a happy baby, always smiling big! She learned how to laugh this last month. It's so cute. We were up late one night. It was just the two of us, around 10:30 pm, which is so unusual. I was so tired and having a tough time staying awake. She was cooing away and sneezed. So I did a little "Achoo!". And she started busting up. It was hilarious! She has rolled over from her stomach to her back, as Jason and I were talking and not paying much attention, of course. Kimberly is starting to actually like Sydney. She'll see her coming and just smile big, until Sydney roars at her or raises her voice in her face. No matter how much I explain to Sydney that being loud scares her, she doesn't understand. Oh well! The last few days, she has especially found interest in sitting up. She tries to come to a sitting position when she's in her bouncer seat. It's so cute to see that determination on her face. She loves being held and has to face out. I think she's afraid she might miss something. She loves to be in the front carrier and walk the neighborhood with Sydney and I at night. I've already got more use out of that thing now with her, than with Sydney! It amazes me how much more you enjoy your second child. I completely enjoy Sydney, but this time I'm not waiting for her to do something. I just enjoy it as she learns new things.

No comments: