Monday, June 14, 2010

So behind..

I've been so behind on keeping this thing up. So you have to go back to the beginning of June to catch up...
I made the last treadmill payment today. It felt so good. Paying this thing off has reminded me of why I hate credit cards so bad. I'm just glad we did this interest free for a year! After sending the payment off, I knew I had to make time to get back on it again. I planned on walking for only ten minutes to start. I haven't been on it since I was around seven months pregnant. After the first eight minutes I decided to finish the 30 minute weight loss workout. I kept playing with the speed. I fastest this preset routine goes is 3.5. THat was kinda so slow. SO I tried to do between 3.5-4.5 at least half of the time. I even did 5.0 for 30 secons. I was so proud of myself. When ?I was almost done, Sydney came down from her nap. I love that she sees us exercise. I hope it will help her to develop this habit. It felt so good when I was done, not because I hated it... I just love the feeling after working out!

No comments: