Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!!!

Sydney stepping out into the snow for the first time... Thank you Grandma Thompson for the snowpants and coat!
As you can see, she loved it.

She was taking a little break from watching mama shovel.

She kept veering off into the grass...

She loves to sit on the porch, or any step! She had a blast watching the kids walk to the bus stop. She tried to follow them a few times.

She used the rail for support to get herself up.

Falling down and loving it!


We shoveled this morning. Sydney absolutely loved it! Here's a video of her attempting to get up in the snow...


3 comments:

Annie Valerio said...

Oh my gosh that coat is so dang cute! I love those pics!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, that is great she loved the snow! I hated it when I was a baby! ;) I have plenty of snow here if you want it!

Richter's said...

VERY CUTE DAUGHTER, SHE IS DARLIN'