Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

We had the traditional german cold cuts on Christmas Eve. We stayed home this year for the first time. A big snow storm hit down in Nephi. Last year we got stranded there. This year I decided to listen to my husband and stay home. It was actually really nice just the three of us.
This is Sydney just waking up.

She loved her M&Ms!

She also got a new toothbrush and toothepaste in her stocking.
Once Sydney got her broom and baby, it was over for her. She loves helping mama and dragging my big broom all over the house.
Jason got me a steam juicer. Sydney got me canning tools. No more burning myself! Now I need to start saving for a canner. The n I won't need to borrow it all from my wonderful neighbor.
Sydney ran to the oven when the timer went off with breakfast. It's so cute how she runs over to tell me the timer is going off.
We had our traditional breakfast casserole. It is so yummy!

Sydney loved her new bath toy!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cute Christmas! Looks like you had fun!