Friday, December 5, 2008

Dr. Appt.

Sydney started to feel better last night. We were walking by Jason's crackers I had set out for work, and she started saying "num, num". I went and made her some toast. She pigged out! She was bouncing off the walls last night: running, screaming, squealing,laughing... It was music to my ears! She only woke up to feed last night. We went to the Dr. today. She checked out. She gained .4 lbs. in two days. It took her 24 hrs. to urinate, but it is lightening up. Her UTI med is working. We still have to keep her home till Monday till she fully recovers. WE don't want to spread this to someone at church.
Sydney loves boxes and baskets!









I went to dress her for the DR. Appt. and I found her in her stroller basket. Silly girl!



1 comment:

twiddyfam said...

Yeah! I'm so glad she's feeling better.