Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We went to Jason's Grandma Bateman's for Thanksgiving. It waws a lot of fun, especially with Sydney walking. She didn't eat much for lunch or dinner. I didn't understand. She is such a good eater. But I founf out yesterday morning why. She woke up with a diarhea diaper seeping into her pjs. Let's just say that between 6am and 1pm we went through diapers! When we went to bed last night, I was so thankful she was better. Then at midnight I was woken with a crib of vomit. Poor baby! I don't know why I got her the flu shot. It didn't seem to do any good. I'm suppose to go this week for the other half of her dose, but we'll see... On a better note, her are some pics... Dad carving the turkey
Julie stirring the yummy gravy

The Feast
Pat was trying to get Tyler to try some cranberry salad, which he didn't like.

We had the camera on the tripod during lunch. Sydney kept reaching over to it and wanted me to take pictures of her. So I did...she's so sweet.

Jason put an olive on each of Sydney's fingers. We were excited when she ate tehm all. tehn , seconds later, they all came back out of her mouth. Silly girl!
Relaxing after.....Grandma, Dad and Tylerman
Being silly on mom's lap
Family time...games


1 comment:

twiddyfam said...

I love your new pictures next to the wheels. It looks like you had a great feast. Sorry to hear your sweet pea got sick.