Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Sydney wasn't too thrilled to put on her alligator/ croc. costume.
She's trying to pull off her head.

Hat? What hat? Look at my pumpkin!


EEE! Want some of my candy? I didn't think she's really enjoy halloween as much as she did. She was so cute standing at people's doors holding her pumpkin. When someone gave her candy, she's try to share and give one back.


She got a sucker when Jason was giving out candy.

Mommy and Babygirl! She kept trying to take off with the groups of kids as they trick or treated at our house. I love being a mom!

3 comments:

Annie Valerio said...

LOL I love the costume. Ryder hated his first costume but he loved his red dragon one this year!!!

Annie Valerio said...

Hey we have the same background LOL how funny!!!

Elizabeth said...

sydney is cute! Looks like a good time!