Sunday, December 18, 2011

Temple Square

My friend Tonja invited us to go see the lights at Temple Square last night. It was so much fun. WE ate dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and then caught trax up there. The girls loved riding the train! Taking two stroller was a bit crowded for the train, but so glad we had them up in SLC.
Like our seats?!

I LOVE LOVE this picture!


K was in awe of the Christus statue. It was so cute!







My friend kept K nice and bundled up!

Trax was a bit crowded on the way back at 10:30ish.
K was so silly. A random stranger actually offered to take this pic of her. It was great!
Hot apple cider was delish after being in the cold.
Halfway back, some seats cleared. Sydney looked grumpy, but wasn't. She was just tired of all the pics.
I Love her expression. She's my shoe/phone diva!

No comments: