Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

Debbie and I took the girls up to SLC in the morning to get our German food and rolls. Later that evening, we headed down to Nephi to Grandma Bateman's. We had her traditional clam chowder. Yummy!
K opening her pee wee pillow pet from G & G Parkin.
Little tares...it's gonna be a long night!


G & G also got them a dollhouse. I didn't let them open it there for fear of losing the pieces. They actually didn't ask much to open it. I was so proud of them.


We gave Grandma Bateman a book. She gave us a ham. I sliced, cubed and froze it. Awesome!
It was late, but the girls were so good. I took the house out of the box and let them play till nearly 10.
Opeing her Christmas pj pants I sewed. K got a matching pair.


S said to take a picture because her pillow pets were a family now with the babies. I love how that girl is so into the concept of family. She cracks me up!
I love this one! We had a carrot and pb/chocolate cheerios for the reindeer and two cookies for Santa.

No comments: