Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

K woke up before 6:00. What a buggar! I sent Jason in to wake up S, who was not at all ready to wake up.

S had that ball mastered by the end of the night. I wanted to get her one last year, but she still wasn't quite tall enough.
Even though there were presents to open, S still wanted to take out the doll playhouse from her G & G.

My mom made new stockings for Jason and I. It was so hard to keep it a secret from Jason. So Santa put the new ones under the old ones. For once Jason was surprised. He really thought my mom would never make him one because I told him that he had to ask, but he refused.
I made the three of them plated this year.


This Rudolph sang it's song when you pressed on the ear. It was her favorite present. She ran around playing with it all day. She got it from friends of ours.
I got Jason this "Cootees" cd he begged for. I could only find it on Amazon. He loved it. Too bad it was blank! ARG!

S's sunbeam teacher Sister Carter made the girls snow hats.
Jason modeled S's.
This is what I got! Jason had our neighbor draw it with charcoal. The eagle represents my dad. The flag is my uncle. They are flying out of the storm of this life into the next brighter life. As soon as I opened it, I said I wouldn't cry, but I did. I love that it's all done in charcoal!

No comments: