Monday, June 27, 2011

Lindon Pool

I took the girls to the Lindon Pool, first of the summer. They were both still free, but since Sydney wasn't 4 yet, she had to wear a swimmie diaper. Good thing I bought the bigger size when she was younger. I got to use that size on both of them. They loved the pool. I had a friend come along that has no kids which was great. We each had a kid.I found this on KSL for only 3 bucks used, but in like new shape.
Sydney graduated to a ring and arm floaties. She loved them and felt so big!
This was on the lazy river after she got a bucket of water dumped on her.
Same with Kimberly...

There were two small slides she could do herself which she loved. There was a bigger kid one that Debbie took her on. She loved it! She had to wear a life jacket. I wish I would have got some pictures.

Too cool!

We went to a Chinese buffet after. Sydney loves her ice cream ans sprinkles. She was drinking it.

No comments: