Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jason's Birthday

The pictures are out of order, but I'm too tired to fix them...
We celebrated Jason's birthday yesterday. I took him to see X-MEN First Class when he got home from work. We lift the kids with a babysitter. It was so nice to be out with Jason and no kids. I could actually relax and not have to worry about our two little ones. Then Jason had scouts. Shortly after that, we went to our friend's the Tolley for a BBQ. We had Aussie burgers which were awesome and two birthday cakes. Our friends made a tres leches cake. It was so yummy. Then we went home and opened gifts. Today we finished it out with lunch at Tucanos.Sydney was so good about keeping Jason's presents a secret. We bought them a few weeks back. I his them and then pulled them out to wrap right before Jason got home from work. We hid them and the cake. When Jason sat down for lunch, Sydney told him..."that she wasn't going to tell him about his presents or cake because it was a surprise"...then she said..."and you can't get me to tell you what they are"... What a silly girl! I was so proud that she kept it all a secret. My little girl is growing up!



No comments: