Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

Our baby girl was sick for Christmas. She woke up tons the night before and had a 103 temp on Christmas. Considering all that, she was actually a good sport! She just wouldn't each much for 48 hours. Now she's back to normal and eating like a horse!
Jason ended up getting up with Sydney at 3am and got her to watch some cartoons. The she fell asleep till about 7:30. he's really been great on his nights off to get up with her. I'm so blessed! I just need to show my appreciation more!

She loves her horsey! She found it a few times before Christmas. Every time we took it away to hide it, she got so upset!
My mom made Sydney's stocking. She did an amazing job! Thanks mom!
Sydney made Jason an ornament for Christmas.
I'm opening a keychain that holds digital pictures. I love it! I"m actually tryinh to get it going now!
All Jason wanted for Christmas was a tie with his MXPX band symbol on it. He kept bugging me about it. It was so hard to keep it a secret. My friend works at Bernina and was able to embroider it for me. Thanks Chris! I owe you big!
Sydney loves to vacuum in her new heels!

No comments: