Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Treadmill


We bought the NordicTrack T7 si a week or so ago. We got it on Sears and have a year to pay it off with no interest. So that is a blessing. Jason wants to continue to run in races, but had a hard time breathing in the thin winter air. So we got one. Plus I've been wanting on for a long time. I got on it for the first time Monday and about died. It hurt my stomach so bad. I talk to my doctor about it yesterday and he says it's fine as long as I don't go longer than 30 minutes. Yah! It's a lot different on it when you're pregnant. It's just nice to be morning sicknes free finally. It's so nice to have energy and motivation to move around again.

1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

oh i remember walking on my treadmill when I was pregnant with Trevor at speed 4 and was dying. Now speed 4 is a piece of cake. Big difference