Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sydney's Nightgown


I made Sydney's first nightgown. I still need to serge the edges so they don't fray. Other than that, it's done. I'm so grateful for my friend Heather who taught me how to make it. She was so patient, even when our kids were fighting. Sydney picked out the material herself. They have some flannel at walmart for $2.44 a yard right now. So my next one will be flannel. I actually enjoyed sewing for once! The picture isn't the best. Sydney was being a bugar, but I couldn't wait to take one. I want my mom to see it.

2 comments:

Annie Valerio said...

She is just so dang cute!!! Yes we are thinking of having another I went and got my IUD out a month ago so we will see what happens. How about you are you ready for another??

Parkin Family said...

We are thinking about it as well!