Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Potty Girl

Sydney has become a little more interested in potty training again. She sits on it every time I change her. This morning she came in my bedroom, " I waked up!". I went to use the bathroom. She followed. I noticed she was dry. I asked if she wanted to go potty. She said yes. She sat on her potty 15-20 minutes. I walked out to take my thyroid pill. When I came back she said "pooey diaper" and had her hand in her potty. She peed!!!!!! Yah! I'm so proud of her! And this time she actually understood. I let her dump it in the big toilet. She loved that. My baby isn't a baby anymore. Here are a few pics...I found this potty for $2 at a garage sale over the summer. It seems to be more comfortable for her to sit it. It doesn't have that uncomfortable upright shield for boys.
Wiping from the front, which she knows to wipe the other way, but mom was too busy taking pics and getting excited...
Yes, I did the Kate Gosselin and took a pic...I figure this may encourage her when she sees it on the computer.
I was a little too excited, so lots of blurry pics...But I had to post her dumping it herself
She tried to put it back on herself.

Washing her hands...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she can go potty on my face

Anonymous said...

Playing w herself while she on the potty you can tell she wanna get fucked

Anonymous said...

how would you do that?

Anonymous said...

Would be so great to see her get torn up by some huge dicks forcing deep in her tight cunt