Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Boise Trip

Sydney and I drove up to Boise a few weeks ago. Sorry I'm so late blogging. This was Syndey's first road trip. She did amazing!!! WE made it all the way to Mountain Home before she got fussy. We were walking out of the gas station and she had a diarhea diaper which soaked through everything. So we went in dressed and she came out in a diaper! She was so happy after that. She continued to have those diapers the rest of the day, but it didn't faze her at all. She's just run to me and have it changed and go back to playing. We went an visit my cousin John and his wife Yvonne. Sydney brought the stomach flu with her and shared it. Everyday one of us was sick, but we still had fun hanging out. Sydney warmed up to John and Yvonne instantly. It was nice.
Sydney has been growing up so much these last few weeks. She's putting so many words together and making sentences. She struggles with a few letters, but I can understand most of what she says. When she has her "babytalk days", it's so frustrating now. Her newest thing is "I do it, or I'll do it." Boy can she get demanding with that one!She wasn't on her normal schedule there. I let her do whatever. It's kinda hard to make her go down for a nap in strange place.
Sydney loved sitting up on a big chair all week!
Good old Walmart!
She was in heaven playing in the dirt. She really doesn't have any dirt in our yard to play in.
My favorite!

My cousin has two great brittanys. One is older and not a kid dog. THis one is a rescue dog they got a few years ago and he did great with Sydney. We had to keep reminding her which dog was which!
She loved playing at the playground!
John has a lot of tomato plants in his garden. The smoky ones are the best. He is six feet tall. This plant is probably close to eight.
Yvonne and John
Someone thought they could drive the John Deere!

No comments: