Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Steps

Sydney took her first steps today!!! Her and I were at the SAturn dealership waiting. She was standing near an end table. She was holding her cup with both hands smiling away. Then she took a step sideways towards the table and slid her other foot, did it again, and then a third time and grabbed the table. I couldn't believe it! Everyone has been telling me she is going to take off soon and I'm like "whatever". I'm cool with the crawling. She made us proud today. I just wish Jason could have been there. Hopefully she'll do it again soon. She has a tendency of doing something once and then stopping for a while. As we left the neighbors tonight, she waved bye bye to them. Not just once either. Today we have so blessed. Our little princess is getting so big!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

WOW!!! That is amazing. Sydney is growing up so fast.