Friday, September 26, 2008

11 Months Old





Sydney turned 11 months old Tuesday. I can't believe it! She is one busy girl! She absolutely loves water. She charges for the bathroom when she hears the shower turn on. IT doesn't matter if it's Jason or me getting in. She also thinks it is fun to lift up the toilet seat and play in the water. She is becoming a daddy's girl again. When he goes to bed at night, we give him hugs and kisses, then shut the door. She'll crawl back to the door, hit it and cry. It's so funny! She started taking steps more consistently 2 weeks ago. She is up to 11 steps now. She'll be walking by her birthday next month. Crazy! She loves to play out from on the cement and eat rocks. She is getting better about not sucking on them so much. She loves to push her stroller outside too. She gets so proud of herself. She is more into everything, if that's possible! She loves the phone. If I'm nursing her to put her down for a nap and the phone rings, she freaks out if I ignore it. She won't sleep after that. She loves to play ball. She has a super small football, and aversize football and mini basketball. She loves when Jason and I play ball too. As soon as one of us lays on the floor or crawls, she'll squeal and get so excited. She also loves this little orange truck that has a handle where the the seat would be. She loves pushing it around. Other than that, she is just a very active and growing girl!

3 comments:

germanjules said...

she is on my top 10 most adorable baby of all time list!

Annie Valerio said...

She is getting so big..just wait you want them to walk and then they start walking and oh boy!!! Ryder is into everything now that he walks. He looks so big to me. I might be ready for another one LOL who knows.

Diane said...

Oh my goodness !!! She is so adorable. and tell me, does she ever stop smiling? What a sweatheart. What are your plans for her first birthday? Wish we could be there.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Love, Diane