Friday, August 29, 2008

10 Months Old



I'm a week late posting, but I did take this on the 23rd. I can't believe Sydney is ten months old already. In just two months she'll be one! Boy has it gone fast! Sydney continues to be our active, crazy girl. She understands no, but has a mind of her own. She can be a bit stubborn. I'm not sure if that is the german from my side or the Parkin side. She is definately a girl with a lot of determination. It's a good thing, but I probably won'y be aying that when she's a teenager. She can now use her sippy herself. She has been able to for a few months, But I don't have much patience. She was always dumping it over and dropping it on the floor. She really likes vents: heater vents and especially our out went by the kitchen. She is able to stand up on her own from squating and is pretty proud of that. In church she tands there for a long time and enjoys all the attention. She is definately all girl! I'm so grateful to be able to stay at home and watch her grow. She is truly a joy and light in our life.

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a beautiful girl. . . and a happy family.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

The Harstons