Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crazy Week

Last week was a crazy week! I had something going on every night, which is unusual. I've become quite the homebody since Sydney's been born... My friend Stephanie got married last week. We went to her bridal shower Monday. We went to another Owlz game Tuesday. I hada dentist appt. that turned into 2 1/2 hours. I've learned to leave Sydney at home for that. Stephanie had her wedding dinner Thursday. We went to the county fair with friends Friday night. Then to end the week, I was able to witness my girlfriend's marriage in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was amazing. They had a ring ceremony and reception later in the evening. Her a re a few pics from the week...
The bridal shower ran late, got over around ten. Way past the bear's bedtime!

Our BiG GirL!

Sydney got to meat the Owlz mascot Hootz. I was glad she didn't cry.


She liked the sheep at first, but quickly changed her mind when we were alone with it.


This is at the fair with our friends Tonja and Matt. Jason was home sleeping. He works Friday nights.

Stephanie and her husband James.

The ring ceremony
Sydney found someone's shoes when Jason was taking pics of us. She is obsessed with shoes!
Stephanie and her bridesmaids and two extra friends. We stand out a bit!
Sydney, me and Stephanie

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You don't stand out THAT bad at the wedding since you are in brown...your pics are fun to see!

Aimee said...

Sounds like you kept yourself busy.