Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TERRIBLE TWOS!!!

I don't what I am going to do with this girl! She was the best baby and now she is quite the handful... Yesterday S and were last minute vacuuming before preschool. I had an impression the check on quiet little K downstairs, but ignored it. A few minutes later, she came up and showed me what she was doing. I couldn't get mad. The markers were in her reach. I calmly (believe it or not) explained to her that we color on paper, not our body, which is a temple. I'm not sure she understood too much, but I was able to get a lot of it off with dish soap and acetone. Today she fought for over an hour with her nap. She still needs a nap. It's just a power struggle. Jason found a frightened girl in her bedroom with a water globe shattered on the carpet. Nothing more fun than cleaning up glass, glitter and water before I had to run off to scouts! I guess putting something pretty on the dresser was a mistake when she can just climb up on the changing table and grab it. On the bright side...at least we aren't potty training on top of all this madness! Arg!!!

No comments: