Sunday, March 4, 2012

K Potty

K used the potty for the first time this afternoon. I've had it out for 4-5 months to familiarize her with it. I'm not potty training. She kept telling me poop poo when I changed her diaper before nap. I sat her on there with some books while I sat on the toilet seat and read the ward newsletter. All of the sudden she did #2. At first she didn't know what to think, but was happy when we all were in there hi-5ing her. I think S was the most excited. K has told me on a number of occasions poo poo, but I didn't think she knew what she was talking about. After learning with S the first time around, I'm not going to get too excited and start potty training tomorrow. We'll see what she decides and go from there. Now if she would just talk already...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little cuny lip! Makes me so horny and want to fuck that little girl!

Anonymous said...

Bend her over and shove the dick deep in her. She probably so fuckn tight