Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby Shower

My dear friend Heather threw me a baby shower last weekend. It was so nice having it at my own house! It was so great just hanging out with the girls and being with adults in general!
We passed around a box that said "The Dreaded Bloomers". Heather turned around as we were passing and stopped us suddenly. Of course I was the lucky one to have it in my hand. I was nervous opening it up, being that Heather and her mom are such great sewers. Thank goodness it turned out to be a beautiful corsage!

Sydney was great during the shower. She played downstairs with her friend Emmett part of the time and helped mama the other part. I'm grateful for the gifts she also got, so she didn't feel left out. She got a cute silver purse, a look and find Elmo book (She loves that! She's really into the ISPY) and an adorable doll.
I wanted a changing table organizer with Sydney, but could never justify buying one. I was thrilled to receive one!
Jason had our friend Chris embroider some bibs with the MXPX symbol on it. MXPX is his favorite band. He proposed to me outside their concert, so, pretty significant in out relationship!
I LOVE, LOVE this outfit. We all agreed that this is what the baby will come home in. It's actually even called a take home outfit.
The beautiful blond in pink is my dear friend Heather. She put so much time into this shower and I'm so grateful!
Heather and I talked about her making the baby a pink and brown quilt a long time ago. I thought it was long forgotten. I was shocked and excited when I opened this gift!

No comments: