Monday, January 4, 2010

Busy Busy

Sydney is a busy girl these days. She said her first prayer a few weeks ago. "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day..." Most of the time we have to remind her to bless the food and she is annoyed when we help because she can do it by herself. Now she wants to say all the meal prayers. She does better at her nighttime personal prayers.
She loves to play hide and seek. Everything is hide and seek. I think she picked that up from a book we borrowed from the library a while back.
When I was taking a shower this morning, she did a little hiding. i kept calling her to get her in the shower after me and she wouldn't come. I knew I was in for a real treat when I saw both drawers in the bathroom wide open. i walk in our bedroom and she comes running out from Jason's side of the bed saying she was hiding. She had my lip gloss in her hand and had it on her face and hands. Little girl! Little girl! I should have known one day she'd be able to open that. As you can tell from the pictures, she was pretty proud! Oh the joys of having a daughter!

No comments: