Sunday, October 18, 2009

News

I've been a slacker at blogging. We are expecting #2. I'm 15 weeks a long. The due date is April 7th. I've had morning sickness pretty bad, worse than last time, unfortunately. It's a lot different being pregnant and having an almost two year old. I always have an audience! I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago since the doctor didn't have any luck getting a heartbeat. This baby is a squirmy one already. Every time the nurse tried to check the heart rate or measure, the baby was swimming everywhere! It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats Lara! How exciting that Sydney will get to be a big sister! Hope you don't feel lousy all the time!

Kimberly said...

Congrats again!! That's super exciting. It does get better! I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway :)