Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coloring Eggs

Coloring eggs with Sydney was a bit of a challenge. Jason was in the other room putting her car together. So I was on my own... It was hard trying to do it with her and take pictures. We had fun though. I know most people think I'm crazy trying to color eggs with such a young child, but I love making the memories with our daughter!
I kept a rag close by to try to get some of the dye off her hands, but it was pretty much useless. She had some cute hands for church!

This is her new expression teh last week or so. She'll walk around goinng"O". It's so cute!

The good old camera timer got us one good pic together...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun Easter! That's great that you love making memories with Sydney. I tried really hard to stay clean but still had colorful hands for church! What is the deal with that? ;)