Friday, December 14, 2007

Sydney's Birth






The greatest thing we are thankful for, is the birth of our first child, Sydney Jordan. Let me start with pregnancy. It was great. I had morning sickness the first four months or so and again the last few weeks. Morning sickness wasn't bad at all. I kept a positive attitude abou it. I told myself that it was part of the package. Jason would get frustrated when he'd take me out to eat and I'd run up the stairs as soon as we got home and throw it up. The only time I was uncomfortable, was the last two weeks. I struggled to find a comfortable position to sleep in. I got blessed with morning sickness the last few weeks. It sure is different throwing up when you are so big! Her due date was October 17th. I had my last Dr.'s appt. the day before. I was only dialated to a one and no contractions. My Dr. set me up fot the non stress test at the hospital the next day because my blood pressure was 130/82. It had been low the entire pregnany till then. I passed that test and had another one the following Monday, the 22nd. I failed that one and was admitted. Being induced was one thing I didn't want, but she doesn't didn't want to come on her own. I started the potossum at 6am on the 23rd. After only 57 minutes of pushing, our .little Sydney arrived. That was the most amazing experience. That was the closest I ever felt to God. Jason was one proud daddy! He held her for almost 1/2 hour before I even got to. I felt so close to him. It was a great joy watching him bond with Sydney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pekne

Anonymous said...

love that new bornpussy