Friday, December 14, 2007

Creating Blog!!!


My friend Sunny emailed me her link to her blog today, so I decided that I better make one too. I kept saying I was going to when our daughter was born, but I haven't had the time. I look at other friends' family blogs constantly and keep saying I'm going to do it, but never do. Bear with me. This will be a learning process for me. I am so grateful for the technology we are blessed with today. The internet is a wonderful thing. It's been a real blessing for my mom and I. She lives 900 miles away and isn't able to visit. So I've been sending pics to her weekly of Sydney. I had to name it Parkin alace because Jason calls us his Princess and Queen. I am only going to try to catch up to her birth in October. I hope everyone can enjoy this!

No comments: