Saturday, December 8, 2012

Temple Square Lights

After the gymnastics, we cruised on down to temple square to see all the amazing and glorious lights. I was worroed about parking, being a Friday and all, but I found one right by the conference center. I had to parallel park, which was  abit scary. I hadn't ever parralel parked the Toyota yet. With Jason's help, it wasn't bad. We only made it halfway through temple square and the kids were content. It was getting late. So we called it a night earlier than I wanted, but the kids had more than enough fun. I was just grateful that Jason actually came with us. He said how he doesn't see the point of looking at lights here, when we can be warm in the car driving around. I guess I'm just a kid myself. It's just magic for me.
 I had to get a pic with just the girls!

 Love this one. The girls, especially S were so camera/smile happy. I loved it!


 It's pretty cool that they have an open digram of the inside of the temple.

 The girls were being goofs, wanted their photos taken everywhere!
This one is probably my favorite!

No comments: