Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kimberly's 1st Birthday!

I attempted to copy the Pooh off her birthday banner. I got the proportions a little wrong, but it's still cute. I learn as I go.

Kimberly wasn't sure what to think of the candle.
As you can see, she's not digging the cake.
Jaime tried to get her to eat some, but Kimberly tried to give it to her. I don't give my kids sweets or any junk food before one, but Sydney ate some of hers on her first birthday.
Love that expression! Jason stuck her hands in, but she still didn't like it!
She ended up eating a slice of cheese instead.


Us girls love our books!
Sydney immediately took over the sleeping beauty doll, but Kimberly didn't care.
Kimberly loved that gift bag! She thought it was her purse!
A little family fun with Uncle Pat and his kids...

No comments: