Friday, March 5, 2010

Sydney's First Dentist Visit

Yesterday Sydney went for her first happy check at the dentist. She didn't want to go back in the exam room. She didn't want to sit on the chair. I eventually got her on my lap. She didn't want to talk or open her mouth. She was really good though. She did tell him she was two years old. After she was off the chair, she wouldn't stop talking to Melissa (dental assistant). She got a cute little certificate and coupon for a free kid's meal at Del Taco. She got a new Pooh toothbrush. She also got a token to buy a bouncy ball in the waiting room. My dentist is so good with kids and I'm grateful. We'll see how it goes in six months!
I had this great plan that I would grow my hair out this whole pregnancy and continue till I could donate for locks of love again. Failed! I couldn't take it and cut off four inches or so yesterday. I love it though! I feel put together again. When it gets too long, I never know what to do with it.

No comments: