Sunday, February 7, 2010

Got Camera Back

We had to send our digital camera away for a few weeks. They had to keep resetting the MFG firmware and most of our Christmas pictures were blurry. They replaced the lens. I guess it got dropped a few too many times! No more little hands touching it! We got it back last weekend. YAH! I don't know who was more excited. Me or Sydney? She keeps wanting me to take pictures of the silliest things. Here are a few pictures...Sydney decided to try out potty training again. I got her some real princess underwear. After four accidents on Tuesday, I decided to print out a potty chart and use pull ups instead. She was dry all day Wednesday. Now she usually has two accidents a day. I love how excited and proud she gets when she makes it to the toilet. She can't wait for that sticker!
I finished Sydney's second nightgown a few weeks ago. I actually did most of it myself. My mother in law did pin on the sleeves and had to help once with the ruffle. I was doing so good and then I pulled the thread out of the last piece of thread on the ruffle. Then I begged for help! I'm proud that I could actually read and understand most of the pattern. I'm grateful for my mother in laws expertise! I did learn that I'm not a fan of sewing flannel. My thread matched too well, my stitches were tight, so it wasn't very fun pulling a few stitches out when I did the elastic around the neck. Flannels frays so easy! Thank good ness I could run up to my friend Vicki's and serge it!


Sydney loves being tickled by her daddy!

No comments: