Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Ear Infection

Sydney had a fever two Sunday nights ago. The fever was completely gone by Wednesday. She also has had a runny nose since then. Jason stayed home with her Sunday. I thought she just had a runny nose and I didn't want to share that with nursery. Then yesterday she was complaining her ears were hurting and she screamed on and off for an hour and a half. She started to hold her ears last Wednesday, but I didn't think anything of it. She would hold her hands over them, like when you hear a loud noise. I thought it was a new game or something. Anyways, we went to the doctor this morning and she has an ear infection in each ear, worse in the right. I got her a prescription and she seems better. Here's a cute pic of her in her a dress we found at a garage sale for a buck. It was a little overpriced, but I couldn't pass it up.

No comments: