Sunday, June 14, 2009

Parade and Carnival

Saturday morning was our annual ward breakfast. I decided to not take my pain medication and take Sydney. She had a blast. I had friends offer to take her to the parade so I could go home and rest, but I declined. Sydney really enjoyed the parade once she figured out that she could run out and pick up candy. By the time I got home, I was in tears because of the pain from my bottom right wisdom tooth area. So I took some med. and passed out for a few hours.

I tried to buy her a quiet tiara, but of course she had to have the noisy horn like the kids next to us had...
Later that afternoon we met up with some friends at the carnival. I was good till my painkiller wore off. Sydney rode a few rides with her friend Emmett and had a blast. She only rode the merry go round last year, so this was a new experience for her. She screamed when we pulled her off that first ride. She wanted to keep riding. All the pain was worth the happiness it brought our daughter.




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

looks like life has been full of excitement :) I had my wisdom teeth pulled 7 months ago. Not fun! I hope you're feeling better! I can't believe how big Sydney is. Crazy!