Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Calling

Jason and I have been team teaching Sunday School (12 year olds) since Sydney was born. It ahs been an amazing blessing in our life. Sunday I was released and called as the 2nd Counselor in The Primary Presidency. It came as no surprise. I knew it was that or Nursery. I was hoping for nursery in one way, but deep down I knew it'd be the other one. For the past month I've had a feeling I was going to get a new calling. I'll be over the Scouting Program. sO I'll have a lot to learn, but I'm excited. I went to the Blue and Gold last night. I'm terried of sharing time, but am looking forward to the blessings that will come into my and my family's life.

2 comments:

twiddyfam said...

Trust me I just got out of the nursery. 2nd counselor is better, it will give Syndey a chance to get around other adults once she's in there. Logan went in 6 months early because James and I were both in, now that we've been released Logan is having a hard time adjusting.

Mari said...

Sharing time can definately be challenging and fun all at once. I use to come home exhausted on Sundays. However the rewards of seeing the kids is so wonderful it is all worth it. I figure nursery is probably my next path when we go back to MS. Jacob is so attached I will be in there anyways. Good luck! You will be blessed and you will love it. You are great at anything you do.