Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jason's Birthday

We had a BBQ to celebrate Jason's 29th birthday. I was really worried about the weather. It was ugly in the morning, but warmed up by the afternoon. It was great having my mom here to celebrate with us and to interact with his family as well.

I thought it would save money to buy a ten pound box of 40 hamburger patties. Last year I never had to thaw them out and they were sitting in loose plastic. This time they were sealed off good. Jason and his dad tried to use a knife and hit them on the edge of the counter. I ended up running to the store and bought some different ones.


Sydney does so good drinking from a cup. She loves and Grandma Parkin and Great-GRandma Bateman.


Sydney ate on the deck. She had some beets. Boy are those messy!

Jason is still a big kid!
Sydney and Grandma Thompson

No comments: