Monday, April 7, 2008

Growing up too fast...

We brought the high chair up Friday. We've been having Sydney sit in it and play during meals so she can get use to it. Only 16 more days and she gets rice cereal. Yah!
Jason was messing around with her the other day reminding me that it won't be long before she pulls herself up. I can wait! She has been doing really good at sitting up. She can catch herself every way from falling except backwards. She still can't understand that.

Sydney loves her baths. She discovered toys the other day and Loves to play!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Lara! Your baby is so cute! I'm so glad to see you all happy with your family. I have a blog, too at www.ladybuglizzy.blogspot.com!

Hope you are doing well! My family and I are in Pennsylvania now, did you know that?