Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sydney's Blessing









Today was a very special day! Jason gave Sydney a name and blessing at church. It was an amazing experience. She slept at eh beginning of church and woke up for the blessing. She was an angel though. She is such an amazing spirit. She has brought us so much joy and perspective. The Lord truly knows us and what we need in our lives. I;m so grateful we were able to share this experience with family and friends. Jason and I even bore our testimonies in sacrament meeting. That is highly unusual We both don't like the microphone. I couldn't less the opportunity pass up. After that, we had family over for a lunch. My nephew Tyler lost his first tooth today at our house. He was chewing on is dad's foot and surprise. Blood and a tooth! Everything went so good and was so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Sydney on her blessing day are darling. I am so sad we were not able to come over. I hope Steven brought up our baby gift. You three look so happy, and I'm glad you are able to quit working for awhile and be home with her. We love you! Aunt Hanalee, Kjersti and Geoff

P.S. "Parkin Palace" is such a great idea! Thanks.